Cushion Cover 50x50cm Brancusi Stripe
I made this design as a paper cut, and then thought it reminded me of Constantin Brancusi's 'Endless Column', which is why I called it Brancusi Stripe. It is a simple geometric design that started, and forms part of the Rough Cuts fabric collection.
Available in the following colours:
- Wedgewood (light blue)
- Inkspot (black)
Screenprinted in waterbased inks onto a natural-toned pure cotton basecloth. The cushion has the print on both sides, closing with an invisible zip at the base. There's a woven Skinny laMinx tag sewn in at the side.
Made to fit an inner measuring 50 x 50cm (20")
NB: - Cushion covers are made slightly smaller than the inners they are designed for, in order to ensure a snug fit. This one comes in at about 49cm (19.5") square.
Natural fibre basecloth screenprinted with pigment inks.
Dye lots may vary, & pigment prints may fade
Cold water handwash, using mild detergent. Line dry, do not tumble.
- Natural fibre basecloth screenprinted with pigment inks.
- Pigment prints may fade in direct sunlight
- Dye lots may vary slightly.
- Cold water handwash, using mild detergent.
- Line dry, do not tumble.
- Only the cushion cover is for sale.
- Cushion covers are made slightly smaller than the inners they are designed for, in order to ensure a snug fit.
- This item is sent to you beautifully wrapped in tissue and twine, ready to be given as a gift to someone else, or just to yourself!
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa
- Posted within a day or two of ordering, and expect a 10-15 working day delivery timeday delivery time